Earlier today I completed migrating Rodpedia to the site. The migration itself wasn’t a huge job but I took advantage of the task to move the entire site to a new server that can support a more modern PHP programming environment.
One of the things that has been holding me back from working on the site is an inability to use the frameworks I prefer, hand writing everything from the ground up was never an option.
Additionally the site now runs on https which will make passwords more secure, especially with the changes in the pipe.
That’s it for now, I’m still around, alive and kicking, busy as heck but that’s nothing new.